Here Comes The Sun



The sun is shining brightly for me. 

Oh my, I am amazed with the changes on how I perceive things around me.  I must say that I am pleasantly surprised at this -- it's not a total 360 degrees but it is still a paradigm shift nonetheless.

I am proud at how far I've moved, I've been so stagnant for a decade... although I will not say that being stagnant wasted my time, it's just that I took my time too much.  I didn't realize that I could reach for higher things, I didn't realize that I deserve better things. 

The support that I'm getting is also overwhelming.  I didn't know that I could pursue my dreams without feeling the guilt that I am leaving someone behind.  I feel empowered to spread my wings.  I sound like an 18-year-old confronting an epiphany, and perhaps this is indeed long over due, but as they say -- better late than never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot