Life: Time Flies

Indeed, time flies. After a whole year of not updating this blog, I am back. A lot has happened and I can't believe it's only been a year! 

For one, we have moved (again), this time it's Davao! This has been one of the top three cities that we considered settling down to, the other two are Malaybalay (Bukidnon) and Sagada (Mountain Province).

We've been here for just a little over two months and so far we are loving it. It is tough moving to a new place especially with two kids in tow but by God's grace and with the support of our families and friends, we managed to pull it off. 

I am still a stay-at-home-mom but there are a lot of tempting job opportunities here should I decide to work again. At this point though, I'm still not ready to let go of status quo. So at night I pray hard that I am able to manage our finances well so our family of four can continue living off my husband's income. 

The kids have grown and are both full of surprises. They drive me crazy most of the time but I love them to bits. 

Expect to hear a lot of trivial stories, bumps, falls and small victories in the coming days. Wonderful to be back. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot