Random Updates

I've been really busy lately. I wanted to write about several things but I couldn't find the time to. Heck, the book I've been reading has been sitting on our bedside shelf for weeks, untouched. I couldn't even keep up with my Twitter and Instagram timelines! I am that busy.

So busy and tired that I often find myself just staring out the window on my daily cab commute to and from work.

Now to the updates...

Well, much of my time is consumed by stuff for the 'kumikitang kabuhayan' (as I'd like to call it)... Excel has become my bestest friend and auditing has become my favorite task of all. It's been crazy and it's still is. Time management has been a challenge and I feel like a legit business woman now. ;)

I understand that this is a long-term commitment and I'm surprised that I've placed myself in this position (knowing how ningas-kugon I can get). This is not like a hobby that I can just drop according to my whim. I hope I can "keep the fire burning". Taray!

On to some juicy news... I just recently found out that my "ex" moved to a new place. No big deal there but the deal is...he moved to an apartment only 5 mins away from my current place! Small world!

Wait, I wasn't stalking my ex, that information was volunteered by his sister. The good thing that I got from this news is that he moved in with his new girlfriend, again, which is really none of my business. It's just that I hope things will work out fine between them. Break-ups are called so because in one way or another someone gets broken...someone gets hurt along the way. And I honestly wish that though that process is painful, it helps us prepare for that one person we are destined to be with - forever.

Comments

  1. So,businesswoman ka na pala! What's your business?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping-by Jane! Magsulat ka na din ulit sa blog mo para may mabasa naman ako. :) Miss ko na kayo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot