Letting Go

So this is how it feels to finally let go and be let go of.


I’ve tried to picture this happening in the hope of preparing myself… But as they say – you can never be prepared for such.

Sometimes I’d wish that things could have taken a different direction… but I don’t know how long I could have kept on walking through. I allowed myself to take this turn and I don’t regret it – I don’t blame myself and I will never blame you, for this has given me a different kind of strength I never imagined I had.

Moving on is easy… Looking back is not and is inevitable.

So the new chapter can now begin. This time I think I am going to surrender myself to this and that’s not being weak. This is acceptance.

I am glad I am headed home right now. There could never be a better place to start fresh than to start from where I came from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot