My Little Teacher

My life will never be the same again... ever.



The past 4 months has been amazing.  I've discovered so much about myself along this new journey... things that I never thought I had or am capable of. Motherhood is truly what they say.  When I look at Lucas, I sometimes wish I had him earlier so I could enjoy this profound happiness longer. 

True, there are those nights that I thought I would go crazy because of his demands but when he goes back to sleep, sometimes with a smile on his face, my heart melts.  There are even those nights when I know that I badly need to catch up on some sleep but just couldn't because I can't get enough staring at him. 

This little man taught me how it is to be a strong, to be a fighter and how it is to love unconditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapters

The Spot