Wendy's BMM

The first bite transported me ten years back.  


Although it has significantly gotten smaller, it still has the same taste that I was willing to get up for in the middle of the night. Nanay brought these for us, so J and I decided to have a midnight "date" right in the bedroom while the little boy is asleep, swapping stories of THE Bacon Mushroom Melt.

Back in college, I'd walk around the neighborhood to the nearest Wendy's, alone, in the middle of the night just to satisfy my craving. There's this Wendy's along Commonwealth that I frequented back then and it turns out that J also frequented that particular branch as he was often in Tierra Pura then. He could have been one of those boys I often see while I'm eating alone in that tiny branch. But of course as fate would have it, that was not the time for us to meet, YET.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot