Happy Birthday, Yseph!


Dear Yseph,

Today you turn 1! Tita will not be physically there to party with you today but I always make up for the missed birthdays when I’m home, right? I know you’re too young to disagree. 

Your Dada used to be our baby too, just like you. I can’t help but look back when he was still little and your Lola Vicky spoils him so much because he is our only boy.

You will carry our last name… That is until you get married and it’s too early to talk about that right now. Anyway, as I was saying, amongst your cousins you are the only one who will carry your Lolo’s last name. I don’t know why I mentioned that but it’s amazing how time flies so fast.

I know you will grow up to be a fine lady… I know you will make us proud. Always follow your dreams, we will always be here to support you.

Love,
Tita Jimi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot