Lost


I think I have laid back too much.

I feel sad because lately I have taken some things for granted. I haven’t been able to practice my photography, I am often too lazy to wake up early to practice driving, I haven’t spoken to our Mandarin teacher about the classes, the one international trip for this year seems to not materialize, I’m two books behind my a-book-a-month project, work is not a ‘happy place’ anymore and I haven’t spoken to my mom or my sisters in a long time.

The list could go on and on and I know that I have a strong hand on turning the table around. I’m not sure if this is just because I feel lazy most of the time or maybe because I already lost my focus.

To be fair to myself, I’ve had several accomplishments to boot – I’ve finally opened my personal savings account separate from my travel account and I have resurrected my travel blog.

I have visited a lot of new places lately and I am always confronted with the beauty of this gift – this life, this world, this time.

It’s all up to me to get moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot