Random Updates #2

A birthday collage from my mom & siblings
Just very a very quick update on random stuff.

NOVEMBER
  • Celebrated VT*ch's 4th anniversary with the company last November & I'll be turning 8 yrs old with APS in a few weeks. I'm sure we all go through this phase at one point or another... the question is will I get over this phase or will I finally give in? It has been quite a drag lately because I don't feel that kurot inside me anymore. There have been several decisions that doesn't sit well with me and they're starting to pile up.

  • Went to Boracay with the whole fambam. Yes, all 20 of us! Crazy.

  • Celebrated my birthday. ;)

  • Met up with my UPSCA friends for my birthday salubong. I haven't seen them since December last year & meeting them again was one of the best burthday presents I gave myself.

  • Kuya Jeff & Nge gifted us with a dinner buffet at Manila Hotel for my birthday, so J & myself had the chance to go out on a proper date this time. Yay! Food was awe-to-the-some! The kilig factor levelled up a few notches too! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Little Teacher

Chapters

The Spot